Tuesday, November 9, 2010

cant wait!!


hoho..4 days more to go till my 1st and final paper..haha..lol..i only got 1 paper for the final exam..how lucky am i..but it pays off with all the assignments and tests for other subjects...and those were hard like 'arghhhhhhh'...haha..well...my 'hard' works did pay off..kah3...oh man oh man..this upcoming paper is 'construction contract administration' subject..one of the subject that i hate the most..it's because it relates to law!i really hate law and reading subject which needs me to memorize..for ur information..im really bad at memorizing things..maybe i need to practice memorizing some of the surah in Al-Quran to sharpen my memory..huhu..

mmm..what im gonna do after i finish my paper..lets see...yeah my mom asked me to buy her some correll kitchenware..n she wants the bowl-shaped one..aud100 should do...mm what else..yeah...some souvenirs for my friends and family..i think maybe i should spend aud100 as well on that..there goes aud200~hoho...for me?well..i guess im gonna buy them at malaysia..its cheaper..arghhh...i feel a bit relax now..after 10 days struggled to finish 400++ pages book which full of words ONLY..hoh..it really wore out my brain..i guess today im gonna enjoy a bit..actually i already did..coz i juz played around and watched anime the whole day today..kah3..how 'unproductive'...n im the last person in my house who finished the exam..they will try to make fun of me for sure..nahhh..it doesnt matter..i only have ONE paper..wahaha...

amri..stop messing around..time to get to work and no more lazing..oh God..help me plzzz...i always intend to be more productive and hardworking person but my body wont juz do it..aiya...

till next time..salam~

5 comments:

sebelah said...

alahai bang... bukan tubuh badan yang kontrol kita. Kita yang kontrol tubuh badan kita. ;)

Di mana ada kemahuan, insyaAllah, di situ Allah beri jalan. Kan?

mira syuhada said...

Study2..haha.add blog aku..ngee

Amri said...

iqbal:yela2..haha
amira:ok2 sat na aku add..hehe

Zaim Salimun said...

belikan ana beg gucci~

Amri said...

cis..bak duet!haha