Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy birthday to u dear..

Happy birthday to u,
Happy birthday to u,
Happy birthday to BUSUK GIRL,
Happy birthday to uuuuu...

saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun --BUSUK GIRL shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da

=)

Happy birthday dear!
U turned 23 already!
Waa.. you're old..=p. But, I know you're always act cute. Wahaha
Hmm..what to say.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings thru out our relationship..U know I didn't mean to..
Hmm..I don't want to get all mushy here but U know that I always love u...Ah..and sorry coz I'm not good at making words..This is all just randomly from my mind...
Oh Nur 'Izzah...it's been 4 years since we first met each other..that long..Hope it'll last forever..
And please don't get to caught up in your work..I know U love your job very much, but please consider your health as well..
AH it's getting mushier..Damn it..Well there's no one to read it afterall..Haha

Nur 'Izzah..Nur 'Izzah...first time I heard that name from my best friend, I was like.."Ah what's wrong with just being friend with her.."
And then, I started to fall for U...and from that moment, I realized, there's no other girl for me..SO, we started dating until now.. =)
1 more year, and...well U know what I mean..=p

SO my dear, please wait for me..I don't want that when I'm back in Malaysia, you're with someone else..Hehe I know U wouldn't dare.. =D
K la..I'm gonna sleep now...Goodnite..Luv U so muchhh!

p/s: Sorry bout tonite..Hope u forgive me after reading this..I know for sure that U'll forgive me..=p

No comments: