Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good day mike~

presentation today was ok..not so bad..but still bad to me..huhu..coz i didnt prepare anything..well,thats bcoz i got so many problems to think n didnt even have time to focus on my study..so stupid..love..what is love about?am i good enuff to talk bout love?nahh..i dont think i can..so i just leave to u guys..love is what keep me for always going..love to Allah..love to my family..love to her..yea..love..its weird...but thats love...sometimes i dunno how to express love..even to my family..haha..sometimes,my love is being misunderstand..i dunno how to show love properyly...can u guys teach me?well mama..im sorry...i really cant ignore this love..its already grew as part in myself...if i ignore it,it will hurt so muccc....so i decided to keep it..=)...well of course i love u more..hehe,,mama,abah..tell me la about ur love story,.maybe i can take some lesson from that?i wanna improve my love la..as well as my study..hehe..lately im stress la..too many things in my head..but its ok..i will try to manage it properly..ok la,,i wanna sleep..feel so tired today..mm..i know ure reading this post as well..just wanna let u know..sory for everything..n gud luc for ur final exam nex week..juz for ur info..im not goin to disturb u until u finish ur exam..so dont be missing me..wahhaa..i'll try to be happy when ure not around..,see,im very sporting rite..i know u will misunderstand me again..like u misunderstood me for deleting ur contact..well,continue misunderstand!haha..if u hate me,i dont mind..as long as i dont hate u,,right mama?xbek benci2 org ni..tuhan marah...hehe..ok la..mls ckp pnjg..1 jun 2010??hahha..keep it urself..i dont really care bout what u talk juz now.its ur decision not mine..if ure serious,call me...if not,i dont accept ur decision...so long..assalamualaikum.

No comments: