Sunday, June 20, 2010

happy father's day..=)









happy fathers day abah..i love u so muc,,,as muc as i luv mama..hehe,,sory cant give u present,,but i just wanna let u know that ure the best dad ever in my life...i still remember,during high school,u love to come to my class to fetch me when there was holiday..haha...well,honestly im quite embarassed when u came to my class...yeah,.all my fren were looking at me..but after that i realized,that u love me so muc and wanna see how i did thats why u came...thanx abah,..and also,im so sorry if i always hurt ur feelings abah..i know,last time i scolded u because u instructed me to do something..im sorry..i know im not a good son...yeah..dat was when i in high school..but now,i learn that i need to be good to u and mama...so sorry for always hurt ur feelings...n im sory also for not being a gud brother to my lil bro n sis..abah,as a man,,u have tought me a lot..i need to be stronger..need to be independent...yeah..since we're kid,u always help us decide things in our life..like me,i dunno what to choose as my career..u help me by suggesting me to take QS..thanx abah..ur suggestion is really good..n i didnt regret for sticking with ur suggestion...n also u always 'manja'2kan us..haha,,,when we wanna buy ps1,u let us buy..when we want motor..u give.,,basically,u just agree to all our wants...thanx abah..really grateful to have u as our dad...i still love u no matter what u did...thx for always calling me though dat im oversea...i miss u guys...for all the things that ive done,,i hope u forgive me..i didnt meant to hurt any of ur feelings..im ur son..n i will make u proud..i will study hard here...n work..n then pay back all the things that u n mama have given me..although i know,no matter how long i live,i will never be able to pay the love that u guys gave to us..im as the eldest,represent all my bro n sis,to ask your forgiveness for the sins that we have done since we're child..we love u guys so muc..n always pray for ur happiness,,hope u n mama will live happily forever..i will make sure that all of us will success in life n make u guys proud...thanx again abah..for being the best dad ever...n mama too..love u!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.
Study hard and wish you
all the best.